You can basically just enjoy this one. They started changing up the background, introduced instruments you didn’t normally hear in their music, made heavy use of fades, and only the two guys ever appeared to be in the same place and time during the entire video. That last one is kind of interesting for a song whose title is automatically associated with love and marriage. The lovers they are standing in for aren’t physically together with each other in the video. Oh, and they actually have ending credits. You don’t see that everyday.
That’s all I have to say about this one. It’s not one of my favorites of there’s in both song and video.
- Ring, Ring by ABBA (1973, dir. Lasse Hallström)
- Ring, Ring by ABBA (1973, dir. ???)
- Love Isn’t Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough) by ABBA (1973, dir. ???)
- Waterloo by ABBA (1974, dir. Lasse Hallström)
- Hasta Mañana by ABBA (1974, dir. ???)
- Bang-A-Boomerang by ABBA (1975, dir. Lasse Hallström)