This is a music video of this song that exists. It was done for a special show called Made In Sweden For Export. It seems to have been a special program that was made to feature Swedish artists. Of course that would mean ABBA. It appears they gave two live performances and one video for it. The live performance for Mamma Mia is particularly funny. This is the one video they did.
There are only three interesting things I can see in this video. The first is that you get to see Benny and Björn beat up at the beginning of the video after they try to get Frida and Agnetha for themselves. They succeed, but they get flipped over in the process. The second thing is that after they zoom in on the band, the saxophone players in the background duck behind the grass. I also love the little look Agnetha gets on her face after they are done singing. I’m not sure whether that’s relief that it is over, or an acknowledgment that this video was pretty stupid. I like these little humorous touches.
- Ring, Ring by ABBA (1973, dir. Lasse Hallström)
- Ring, Ring by ABBA (1973, dir. ???)
- Love Isn’t Easy (But It Sure Is Hard Enough) by ABBA (1973, dir. ???)
- Waterloo by ABBA (1974, dir. Lasse Hallström)
- Hasta Mañana by ABBA (1974, dir. ???)
- I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do, I Do by ABBA (1975, dir. Lasse Hallström)
- Bang-A-Boomerang by ABBA (1975, dir. Lasse Hallström)