It’s time to continue to my look back at 2018 by listing my ten favorite songs of the year. If you want to see an example of how varied our tastes are here at the Shattered Lens, compare my picks to Necromoonyeti’s picks for the top 20 albums of 2018.
See, that’s one thing that I like about this site. We’ve all got our own individual tastes!
Anyway, here are my picks. I’m going to post them now and then I’ll probably spend the rest of the week getting laughed at whenever I leave my office here at the Shattered Lens Bunker. But that’s okay! I love everyone!
- The Underground by Hardwell and Timmy Trumpet
2. Get Your Shirt by Underworld and Iggy Pop
3. Boom by Tiesto, Gucci Mane & Sevenn
4. Carribish by ADI
5. Like I Do by David Guetta, Martin Garrix & Brooks
6. There Was A Time by Kedr Livanskiy
7. The Middle by Zedd, Grey, and Maren Morris
8. One Kiss by Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa
9. I’m Upset by Drake
(I have to be honest. This is one that I pretty much like exclusively because of the Degrassi-themed video.)
10. The Tired and The Hurt by Moby
That’s it for music! Up next, either tonight or tomorrow, 10 good things I saw on television in 2018!
Lisa Looks Back At 2018:
- 10 Worst Films of 2018
- The Best of Lifetime
- The Best of SyFy
- Ten Favorite Novels
- Twelve Favorite Non-Fiction Books
Pingback: 2018 in Review: 10 Good Things That I Saw On Television | Through the Shattered Lens
Pingback: 2018 in Review: Lisa’s Top 26 Films of 2018 | Through the Shattered Lens
Pingback: Lisa’s Week In Review — 1/14/19 — 1/20/19 | Through the Shattered Lens
Pingback: 2021 In Review: Lisa Marie’s 10 Favorite Songs of the Year | Through the Shattered Lens
Pingback: 2022 In Review: Lisa Marie’s 10 Favorite Songs of 2022 | Through the Shattered Lens