Okay, I’ve had dinner and now I’m ready to get back to sharing my picks for the best of 2018!
We’ve now come to my 10 favorite novels of 2018. I hate to say it but I didn’t read as many new novels as I should have this year. I read a lot of old James Bond novels and I inherited about a dozen vintage Choose Your Own Adventure Books. Those kept me pretty busy.
Plus, I also traveled a lot last year and I was also sick for several days. I’ve always assumed that traveling and having a serious sinus infection would lead to reading more books and not less. But apparently, it doesn’t work that way. That sucked.
(Yes, it’s an extremely short novel but it didn’t feel short when I was reading it….)
Anyway, of the 2018 novels that I did read, here’s my top ten!
- The Woman in the Window by A.J. Finn
- Need to Know by Karen Cleveland
- The Echo Killing by Christi Daugherty
- A Duke by Default by Alyssa Cole
- Hello Stranger by Lisa Kleypas
- Devil’s Day by Andrew Michael Hurley
- Wicked and the Wallflowers by Sarah Maclean
- Ghost Virus by Graham Masterson
- Hating you, Loving You by Crystal Kaswell
- The Chalk Man by C.J. Tudor
Up next, my ten favorite non-fiction books of 2018!
Lisa Looks Back at 2018: