Today’s song of the day comes from Ennio Morricone’s score for Exorcist II: The Heretic. This is not a film with a great reputation but I think almost everyone agrees that it has a great score.
This is Regan’s Theme. This song was also later used in Quentin Tarantino’s The Hateful Eight.
Previous Entries In Our Tribute To Morricone:
- Deborah’s Theme (Once Upon A Time In America)
- Violaznioe Violenza (Hitch-Hike)
- Come Un Madrigale (Four Flies on Grey Velvet)
- Il Grande Silenzio (The Great Silence)
- The Strength of the Righteous (The Untouchables)
- So Alone (What Have You Done To Solange?)
- The Main Theme From The Mission (The Mission)
- The Return (Days of Heaven)
- Man With A Harmonic (Once Upon A Time In The West)
- The Ecstasy of Gold (The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly)
- The Main Theme From The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly (The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly)