Ah, Schism. This has to be the most posted music video I have ever seen. You want to watch it on YouTube? You can. Vimeo? Absolutely. Dailymotion? Of course. There is even at least one reaction video to this music video. Even though I never got into Tool, this song and music video have stuck with me 15+ years later. My reaction at the time was that this is one weird video and I love the song. I still think that. If you’ve never seen this, then do so now.
The video was directed by their guitarist, Adam Jones.
It was produced by Robyn Breen and Kevin Willis.
It was edited by Lee Cowan.
30 Days Of Surrealism:
- Street Of Dreams by Rainbow (1983, dir. Storm Thorgerson)
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Children by Dio (1985, dir. Daniel Kleinman)
- The Thin Wall by Ultravox (1981, dir. Russell Mulcahy)
- Take Me Away by Blue Öyster Cult (1983, dir. Richard Casey)
- Here She Comes by Bonnie Tyler (1984, dir. ???)
- Do It Again by Wall Of Voodoo (1987, dir. ???)
- The Look Of Love by ABC (1982, dir. Brian Grant)
- Eyes Without A Face by Billy Idol (1984, dir. David Mallet)
- Somebody New by Joywave (2015, dir. Keith Schofield)
- Twilight Zone by Golden Earring (1982, dir. Dick Maas)