I swear, I don’t know if I was just in a down mood or if last week really was as bad as I thought it was but I feel like I’ve aged a year over the previous seven days. For Lent, I gave up excessive negativity so I’m not going to dwell on it. Instead, I’m just going to happily say that the week is over and a new one is about to begin!
Actually, now that I think about it, all the blame can probably be put on Daylight Savings Time. Giving up an hour of your life is never easy. On the plus side, for the first time since last November, the clock in my office is now correct.
Movies I Watched:
- Gia (1998)
- Leaving Neverland, Part 2 (2019)
- Psycho From Texas (1975)
- The Seven Five (2014)
- Suburban Swingers Club (2019)
- The Thirteenth Guest (1932)
- Walk. Ride. Rodeo. (2019)
Television Shows I Watched:
- 60 Days In
- American Idol
- A.P. Bio
- The Bachelor 23
- Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- CBS News: The Gayle King Interviews
- Conversations With A Killer: The Ted Bundy Tapes
- Degrassi High
- Doctor Phil
- Face the Truth
- Ghost Whisperer
- It’ Always Sunny In Philadelphia
- The Kids of Degrassi Street
- King of the Hill
- Kitten Rescuers
- The Office
- Parking Wars
- Survivor 38
- The Voice
- World of Dance
- The World’s Best
Books I Read:
Music To Which I Listened:
- Adi Ulmansky
- Alec Benjamin
- Armin van Buuren
- The Beatles
- Blanck Mass
- Cage The Elephant
- Calvin Harris
- The Chemical Brothers
- Cleaners From Venus
- Daft Punk
- Jake Bugg
- Little Joe Hernandez
- The Prodigy
- Savage Rose
Links From Last Week:
- At Days Without Incident, Leonard wrote about Keith Flint.
- In my dream journal, I wrote about a weird dream that I had about Saved By The Bell and Simon Cowell.
- I recapped the latest episode of Survivor!
- On my music site, I shared music from Adi Ulmansky, Gita, Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Jake Bugg, Savage Rose, and Cleaners From Venus.
- On her photography site, Erin shared Tree and a Wall, Back Yard, Everyday Balloons, Gym, Across The Street, Stairwell View, and Stairs!
- Daniel Craig Is Supposedly Going To Be Replaced As James Bond By The Dude From Peaky Blinders
- Serling’s Clever Formula for Making Political Points on Twilight Zone
- “It changed my life: Francis Ford Coppola reflects on the Godather’s 50th Anniversary
- Luke Perry And The Strange Aging of 90210
- Man angry his photo was used to prove all hipsters look alike — then learns it wasn’t him
- How Little Known Andrew Yang May End Up on the 2020 Debate Stage by Gaming the System
Links From The Site:
- I shared music videos from Tiesto, The Prodigy, Little Joe Hernandez, Alec Benjamin, Armin Van Buuren, The Chemical Brothers, and The Beatles. I reviewed Leaving Neverland and Suburban Swingers Club.
- Erin celebrated New Orleans with the pulps and shared the following artwork: Blackjack, Vintage Mardi Gras Postcard, They Hanged My Saintly Billy, Love Me To Death, Detective Fiction Weekly, Science Stories, and Super Science Stories!
- Gary celebrated Mardi Gras with Louis Armstrong, paid tribute to Jan-Michael Vincent, and reviewed Elmer the Great, Don’t Look Back, and Mean Streets!
- Jeff reviewed Red Line!
- Ryan reviewed Doom Patrol Episodes Three and Four, Chlorine Gardens, True Friendship Now, and Astonishing Gaters. He also shared last week’s reading round-up and this week’s reading round-up!
- Arleigh shared the trailer for season 8 of Game of Thrones!
Have a good Spring Break, those of you who are observing. As for me …. well, every day is spring break for me!