Continuing my series on the best of 2012, I now present my 10 favorite novels of the previous year. For a lot of reasons, I didn’t get to read quite as much as I wanted to over the past year. My New Year’s resolution — well, one of them — is to do better in 2013.
Without further ado, here’s my list. All 10 of the novels provided an entertaining, thought-provoking read over the past year and you should read them all.
1) The Great Escape by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
2) Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
3) Bring Up The Bodies by Hilary Mantel
4) Into the Darkest Corner by Elizabeth Haynes
5) This Is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz
6) The Book of Summers by Emylia Hall
7) The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
8) Odd Apocalypse by Dean Koontz
9) Blue Moon Bay by Lisa Wingate
10) On Demon Wings by Karina Halle
Coming up tomorrow, it’s the list that we’ve all been waiting for — my favorite 26 films of 2012!