Well, I guess it’s finally that time!
It’s time for me to finally post my picks for the best (and worst) of 2019. This is something that I do every year. Usually, I manage to do it before the third week of January but I’ve been running behind. I’ll be posting my film, television, book, and music picks throughout today and maybe into tomorrow, depending on how long it takes me to narrow down my choices.
Let’s start with my picks for the 10 worst films of 2019! Below are my picks for the worst. Some of you will agree and some will disagree. In the end, what truly matters is that I’m right.
(Also be sure to check out my picks for 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, and 2010!)
10. The Upside (dir by Neil Burger)
9. Glass (dir by M. Night Shyamalan)
8. X-Men: Dark Phoenix (dir by Simon Kingberg)
7. The Kitchen (dir by Andrea Berloff)
6. The King (dir by David Michod)
5. Miss Bala (dir by Catherine Hardwicke)
4. The Dirt (dir by Jeff Tremaine)
3. Backdraft 2 (dir by Gonzalo López-Gallego)
2. The Laundromat (dir by Stephen Soderbergh)
1. After (dir by Jenny Gage)
Pingback: Lisa Marie’s 16 Worst Films of 2020 | Through the Shattered Lens
Pingback: Lisa Marie’s 10 Worst Films of 2021 | Through the Shattered Lens
Pingback: Lisa Marie’s Picks For The 16 Worst Films of 2022 | Through the Shattered Lens