This book was published in 1948! Even in 1948, people were wrestling with the question of whether men were more likely to cheat than women. I don’t know what answer Lawrence Gould provided for the questions on the cover. My answers are as follows:
- Can a wife be too affectionate? Yes.
- Are men “less faithful” than women? Hell yes.
- Why do some girls like older men? Maturity is sexy.
- Can anyone be popular who wants to be? No.
- Are women more jealous than men? Yes and with good reason.
- Is money necessary for real happiness? No but it does help.
- Can a girl love two men at once? Yes.
I hope that helps to clear things up.
The artist of this cover is unknown.