Happy Easter, everyone!
No, I didn’t watch a lot of movies this week. And I certainly didn’t write a lot of reviews. What I did do was spend this week with my sisters, my cousins, my aunts, my uncles, and my extended family and I’m glad I did. This was a good week for getting some rest and catching my breath. Sometimes, the world moves so quickly that you really can forget to slow down and pay attention to what really matters.
Speaking of things moving quickly, it seems like we went through an entire year’s worth of a news cycle in just seven days. Again, I’m glad that I was with family this week. I feel sorry for the people who were trying to keep up with everything because I assume most of them must be feeling thoroughly overwhelmed by now. I’m not telling anyone how to vote or how to live their lives or anything like that. I’m just someone who likes to write about movies and television shows. But I will say that, to me, it seems like this constant drama is not healthy for the stability of the nation or the mental health of many of its citizens. Don’t be afraid to turn off your favorite news station. Don’t feel as if you have to check social media every hour. Make sure you have something to which you can hold on if you find yourself slipping. A lot of people have fallen down the rabbits holes of anger and paranoia and they’ve never returned. I wouldn’t want that to happen to anyone reading this paragraph.
Anyway, here’s what I watched and listened to this week!
Films I Watched:
- The Big Lebowski (1998)
- Happy Gilmore (1996)
- International Airport (1985)
- The Secret Night Caller (1975)
- Talons of the Eagle (1992)
- Witness (1985)
Television Shows I Watched:
- Abbott Elementary
- American Idol
- The English
- Farmer Wants a Wife
- Half Nelson
- It’s The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown
- Law & Order
- The Love Boat
- The Masters Gold Tournament
- The New Wave Theatre
- Night Court
- Night Flight
- Poker Face
- Saved By The Bell: The New Class
- Tiny Beautiful Things
- Unsolved Mysteries
Music To Which I Listened:
- Adi Ulmansky
- Avril Lavigne
- Big Data
- Britney Spears
- The Chemical Brothers
- Christina Aguilera
- Kid Rock
- Lindsay Lohan
- Lynard Skynard
- Nat & Alex Wolff
- The Regrettes
- Saint Motel
- Talking Heads
- Taylor Swift
News From Last Week:
- Cash App Founder Bob Lee Murdered In San Francisco, Bystanders Refused To Help
- The Great Character Actor Michael Lerner Has Died At 81 Years Of Age
- Nora Foster, Wife Of Johnny Rotten, Passes At 80
- Cinematographer Bill Butler Dies At 101
- Production Designer Norman Reynolds Dies At 89
- S Club 7’s Paul Cattermole Dies At 46
- Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., husband of Cheryl Hines, is running for President
- “Boy Meets World” Star Rider Strong Has Revealed That He And Ben Savage “Didn’t Agree On Much Politically” Growing Up As He Broke His Silence On The Star’s Run For Congress
- The Good Doctor actor Hill Harper weighs run for U.S. Senate in Michigan
- Marianne Williamson starts 2024 challenge against Biden
Links From Last Week:
- My 2023 Easter Feast! Gigot D’Agneau! Ratatouille! Potato Cake! All The Recipes At Bite! Eat! Repeat!
- Tater’s Week in Review 4/8/23
Links From The Site:
- I shared my week in television!
- I shared music videos from Britney Spears, Baustelle, Unearth, Annalisa, Garbage, The Chemical Brothers, and Avril Lavigne!
- I reviewed Hang Time, Fantasy Island, The Love Boat, City Guys, Half Nelson, California Dreams, and International Airport!
- I paid tribute to Roger Corman!
- Erin shared scene from It’s The Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!
- Erin shared The Cleansing of the Temple, Les princes des prêtres interrogent Jésus de quel droit il agit, Banquet at the House of Simon, Agony in the Garden, The Descent From The Cross, The Harrowing of Hell, and The Empty Tomb!
More From Us:
- For the Reality TV Chat Blog, I reviewed Survivor!
- At my music site, I shared songs from The Regrettes, Steely Dan, Taylor Swift, Muse, Garbage, Lynard Skynard, and Avril Lavigne!
- At her photography site, Erin Nicole shared Gray, Path, Purple Clouds, Morning Sun, Another Morning, Above, and Beautiful Peace.
Click here to see what I did last week!